Monday, February 1, 2010

Cool Knits from the Tuesday Night Knitters

Oh so cool! Here are some of the projects that Tuesday Night Knitters have made for their family and friends.

Colleen Forman's First Scarf is modeled here by her daughter. So fashionista, Colleen! Congratulations on a wonderfully warm Christmas gift for your daughter. I know that Colleen has finished a second scarf and may be well on the way into another scarf by now. I believe that this scarf is knit of Brown Sheep Lanaloft Handpaint in the color "Autumn Run." Very nice!







Then we have Kathy Kent's perky peeky hat which she gifted to her little friend Willow. Willow obviously is pleased with her hat. Congratulations, Kathy, on a knitting job well done! Looks like Kathy used the same yarn as Colleen did -- the Handpaint from Brown Sheep. I think that this color is "Salt Water Taffy."

Here's a link to that yarn on our website:http://www.graywooddesigns.com/product.php?id=13






Notice from Willow's hat that this yarn knits up with a chunky look. It is listed as a worsted weight yarn but can be knit at a looser gauge for the "big yarn" look.


1 comment:

Winter Wanderings said...

I think I'm in love ... with Willow! What a cute smile she has! gosh, I'm itching to knit again ... wonder what I should attempt ...